Skip to main content

What's in a Kahoot?

Hi everyone!

I would like to talk about Kahoot. Kahoot is an application that helps you to create pretty quizzes and brings some joy to your class. You can ask questions and add images that visualize your questions or your given choices. I'm sure that you will understand and see its usefulness when you are given an example. So, there you go! I have a Kahoot for you to see how it works.


You can click RIGHT HERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Step into 21st Century

  Last Friday I started a training program on 21st century skills and the very first lesson was mostly a wonderful discussion. Beginning with a presentation on critical thinking, we discussed different questions such as “What is critical thinking?”, “Who is a critical thinker?”, What type of qualities differentiate a strong and weak critical thinker from each other?”. After discussing all these questions some of us stated that their perspective on critical thinking had changed accordingly. Then, we participated in some kind of a game about understanding a critical thinker’s mind and we chose the possible statements which a critical thinker might make in some situations. It was fun!  In the second part of our training session, our teachers Melda Yılmaz and Dilek İnal trained us about English’s being a global language. Throughout our lesson, we discussed different criteria that make English a global language. I personally think that English is a global language because of the p...

You've got a second chance! or Should I Say SECOND LIFE

  Hi everyone! If I say that you could be whatever you want, would you believe me? Probably not. Let me explain a little bit. Last week, our instructor told us about Second Life which is a new world (or I can say life) online. In Second Life, we have a new world and a new us. We can create an avatar with the appearance we want. In short, we can be whomever we want to be and do whatever we want to do. This app also used as an educational tool. One example of it is my instructor Tuncer Can's project which brought about a lot of attention. If you want to learn more about his work, you can check it online. As an example, I created myself and became a vampire. Here is my selfie as a vampire in SecondLife. I think you should try it, too. If you want to, you can click here in order to reach SecondLife.

Why Student Centered Learning?

Hi everyone! In this podcast, I'm talking about Student Centered Learning and Why to apply it? After a brief explanation of it, I mention what is the benefit of Student Centered Learning. If you want to know more about it, you can click the link down below. Why Student Centered Learning? Click Here!