Skip to main content

Sutori of Everything


Hi everyone!


I guess now that you know I love literature. So, I have made another work on literature but this time I have used Sutori to tell you about my story. Sutori is, again, a website in which you can create stories as you can see down below. What's more interesting is that you can also convert your prepared stories into presentations and do not need any other gear to create presentations. Additionally, it allows you to add images, links, videos, and audios as any interesting presentation or story should be. What I have most liked about it is the feature which helps you to add quizzes to your story. In short, Sutori has all the things making your work easier and more interesting.

As always, I have created an example and in this example, I have mentioned the novels of Jane Austen.




If you want to know more about the website you can click here.

Comments