Skip to main content

MindMeister is it!

Hi everyone!

I’m sure that you know about mind maps. They’re really helpful when you try to conceptualise any topic. With the help of technology, we can easily create online mind maps and share them. However, it was not possible to let people add on them and improve your mind map in one place. MindMeister is what you need to use when you are in need of a collaborative mind map. It allows you to create your mind map and share it with others. That’s why it is a meister 😂. Also, you can print your mind map after you finish creating it. I find it helpful and created my own mind map. I thought that I would use it in my class while I do the topic of plants and let students add on it by searching for different types of plants. You can see mine down there and you can also Click Here to go and add on it.


Comments