Skip to main content

Make Unforgettable Memories with Journi

Hi everyone!


 For years, we have been trying to make different booklets, photo albums, vs. in order not to forget Journi.
our past; however, it is not that easy to prepare a photo album by using old ways. Especially in a teaching environment, it becomes a hard job to make everything safe but,  my friends, we have a better and easier option to make every worthwhile thing never be forgotten and that option is

Journi as an app that gives you pre-made drafts of photo albums, calendars, and some other stuff so that you could have more time dealing with what to put on them rather than how to. If you ask a question such as "Okay, but where am I gonna use it?", the answer is easy. You could want your students to choose an important day of their lives and prepare a photo album or you may require them with making their own calendar in their own style. If you want to know more about Journi you may click here to download it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Step into 21st Century

  Last Friday I started a training program on 21st century skills and the very first lesson was mostly a wonderful discussion. Beginning with a presentation on critical thinking, we discussed different questions such as “What is critical thinking?”, “Who is a critical thinker?”, What type of qualities differentiate a strong and weak critical thinker from each other?”. After discussing all these questions some of us stated that their perspective on critical thinking had changed accordingly. Then, we participated in some kind of a game about understanding a critical thinker’s mind and we chose the possible statements which a critical thinker might make in some situations. It was fun!  In the second part of our training session, our teachers Melda Yılmaz and Dilek İnal trained us about English’s being a global language. Throughout our lesson, we discussed different criteria that make English a global language. I personally think that English is a global language because of the p...

You've got a second chance! or Should I Say SECOND LIFE

  Hi everyone! If I say that you could be whatever you want, would you believe me? Probably not. Let me explain a little bit. Last week, our instructor told us about Second Life which is a new world (or I can say life) online. In Second Life, we have a new world and a new us. We can create an avatar with the appearance we want. In short, we can be whomever we want to be and do whatever we want to do. This app also used as an educational tool. One example of it is my instructor Tuncer Can's project which brought about a lot of attention. If you want to learn more about his work, you can check it online. As an example, I created myself and became a vampire. Here is my selfie as a vampire in SecondLife. I think you should try it, too. If you want to, you can click here in order to reach SecondLife.

Secrets of a Paragraph - Padlet Supported Content

  Hi friends! Today, I was going to talk about paragraph writing and it's secrets; however, I decided to show you a website and explain paragraph writing on the website. It's called Padlet . Padlet is a website that helps you to create different kinds of boards. As teachers or students, you can add things to those boards, and explain your point in whatever topic you're talking about. I have created a Padlet for you to understand paragraph writing and be confident with your paragraphs. I hope it helps you. See you. Click Here to See My Padlet