Skip to main content

ALL TOGETHER | Nearpod

Hi everyone!

I'm just going to sink into the topic. Today, we'll talk about Nearpod which is such an improved type of teaching devices. By Nearpod, you can create classes, interact with your students, and present your topics there. However, Nearpod has much more to give, it gives you the chance of using VR without any other website, or device. Also, you can add resources and share them with your students. Additionally, Nearpod enables you to make live and formative, ongoing assessments or enables your students to make self-assessments. There are many other things that you could do by using Nearpod, I suggest you to have a look at it. In a nutshell, Nearpod includes what constructivism suggests applying and autonomy requires to have. I'm sure that I will use Nearpod as a mean of teaching when I start teaching.


Here, you can find more detailed information:

https://nearpod.com/


Also, you can watch this video to have an idea:


Comments