Skip to main content

You've got a second chance! or Should I Say SECOND LIFE



  Hi everyone!

If I say that you could be whatever you want, would you believe me? Probably not.

Let me explain a little bit. Last week, our instructor told us about Second Life which is a new world (or I can say life) online. In Second Life, we have a new world and a new us. We can create an avatar with the appearance we want. In short, we can be whomever we want to be and do whatever we want to do. This app also used as an educational tool. One example of it is my instructor Tuncer Can's project which brought about a lot of attention. If you want to learn more about his work, you can check it online.


As an example, I created myself and became a vampire. Here is my selfie as a vampire in SecondLife.


I think you should try it, too. If you want to, you can click here in order to reach SecondLife.

Comments

  1. I like the topic of this blog emeyzink well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment