Skip to main content

Your New Assistant Voki!

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy yourselves.

Today, I want to introduce you your new assistant in teaching. I’m talking about Voki. Voki is an application letting you create different avatars and make them speak. Think about it. How would your students react that kind of a thing? I think they would really love it. I have been thinking about using Voki in classroom or outside of the classroom. I should admit that I still have some unsolved thoughts on my mind but I’m sure that I’m going to find ways of using it in my classroom. For now, I have got the idea that we can create an avatar that is special to every student in your class and this avatar could inform them about their assignments. Also, we can add some tips and clues, if some tricky parts exits in the given assignment. I’m sure that your students would love the avatars that are specifically made for them and would be motivated much more.

I have created an example Voki in order to show you how it works. You watch it down below and click here to reach Voki.


See you on the next one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Learn About English Authors

  Hi everyone! Together, let’s learn about English authors who have been very influential to English Literature. While working on English Literature I preferred to use Quizlet because it is a very useful application that allows you to prepare flash cards and turn them into quizzes. I know that preparing flash cards is a hard thing to do with paper and scissors but with the help of Quizlet everything is much easier. As you can see in the screenshot on the left, there are different options as flash cards, learning section and test. I have prepared an example for you to understand much better. You click here to see my Quizlet.

Secrets of a Paragraph - Padlet Supported Content

  Hi friends! Today, I was going to talk about paragraph writing and it's secrets; however, I decided to show you a website and explain paragraph writing on the website. It's called Padlet . Padlet is a website that helps you to create different kinds of boards. As teachers or students, you can add things to those boards, and explain your point in whatever topic you're talking about. I have created a Padlet for you to understand paragraph writing and be confident with your paragraphs. I hope it helps you. See you. Click Here to See My Padlet 

Make Unforgettable Memories with Journi

Hi everyone!  For years, we have been trying to make different booklets, photo albums, vs. in order not to forget Journi . our past; however, it is not that easy to prepare a photo album by using old ways. Especially in a teaching environment, it becomes a hard job to make everything safe but,  my friends, we have a better and easier option to make every worthwhile thing never be forgotten and that option is Journi as an app that gives you pre-made drafts of photo albums, calendars, and some other stuff so that you could have more time dealing with what to put on them rather than how to. If you ask a question such as "Okay, but where am I gonna use it?", the answer is easy. You could want your students to choose an important day of their lives and prepare a photo album or you may require them with making their own calendar in their own style. If you want to know more about Journi you may click here to download it.