Skip to main content

Your New Assistant Voki!

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy yourselves.

Today, I want to introduce you your new assistant in teaching. I’m talking about Voki. Voki is an application letting you create different avatars and make them speak. Think about it. How would your students react that kind of a thing? I think they would really love it. I have been thinking about using Voki in classroom or outside of the classroom. I should admit that I still have some unsolved thoughts on my mind but I’m sure that I’m going to find ways of using it in my classroom. For now, I have got the idea that we can create an avatar that is special to every student in your class and this avatar could inform them about their assignments. Also, we can add some tips and clues, if some tricky parts exits in the given assignment. I’m sure that your students would love the avatars that are specifically made for them and would be motivated much more.

I have created an example Voki in order to show you how it works. You watch it down below and click here to reach Voki.


See you on the next one!

Comments