Skip to main content

MORE WAYS TO IMPROVE

Hi everyone!


I'm happy to say that I have a super cool way of learning to talk about. Okay... It may not be super cool but it is super accessible and free. Have you ever heard about Udemy, Coursera, or edX? They're all online websites that enable you to take courses from all around the world. You don't have to go anywhere, just sit and learn. In addition, all these websites have free options, this means that you cannot say I don't have enough money. All you need is a computer or a smart device, internet and PASSION! I have taken a course and been taking another. Both of my courses are about psychology because I have a passion for this area. Here is my first certificate on increasing one's influence. 

I challenge you to complete one of the courses that draw your attention and post it to me, or you could just enjoy learning something. See you later!

Comments