Skip to main content

Link Them All! | Thinglink

Hi everyone!

I know sometimes we have issues with putting all in one place in terms of a term, book, etc. This was also an issue for me before I met Thinglink. It is a website that could be used for many different purposes, and as always I'm gonna mention its benefits to education. When I first was this website I thought that itis a perfect place to make an introduction to deep topics such as literature, science, and philosophy. This website allows you to add tags to a certain photo or video; you can even use VR images and videos and that's what we love to do in this century. As an example, I have created a Thinglink in order to inform people about Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. It is such a simple example but I am sure that it will give you the gist. If you want to see my work and look for more please click here.





 Do not forget to inform me of your view!

Comments