Skip to main content

Let’s Learn About English Authors




Hi everyone!

Together, let’s learn about English authors who have been very influential to English Literature. While working on English Literature I preferred to use Quizlet because it is a very useful application that allows you to prepare flash cards and turn them into quizzes. I know that preparing flash cards is a hard thing to do with paper and scissors but with the help of Quizlet everything is much easier.

As you can see in the screenshot on the left, there are different options as flash cards, learning section and test. I have prepared an example for you to understand much better. You click here to see my Quizlet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bunch of Tools | 21st Century Skills Training

  Hey friends!  How are you? How was your week? I hope you did fine and ready to learn more about 21 st  Century Skills. This week’s training was all about tools that we can use in our teaching process and work life. I’ve found some of them really interesting and helpful, and I will share them with you further in this post. Embed from Getty Images     At the beginning of the session, our teacher Melda Yılmaz presented us with 6 different tools and showed how to use them properly. The first tool was Edpuzzle, which is a website that allows you to add questions and notes to a video and make it interactive. I think that this tool is very useful in teaching, especially with asynchronous learning. Also, this website gives you a chance to mark your students’ work. What we all wish for!     The second tool we’ve talked about was Animoto. Animoto is an online tool that helps you to create different and interesting videos without putting too much effort i...

Make Unforgettable Memories with Journi

Hi everyone!  For years, we have been trying to make different booklets, photo albums, vs. in order not to forget Journi . our past; however, it is not that easy to prepare a photo album by using old ways. Especially in a teaching environment, it becomes a hard job to make everything safe but,  my friends, we have a better and easier option to make every worthwhile thing never be forgotten and that option is Journi as an app that gives you pre-made drafts of photo albums, calendars, and some other stuff so that you could have more time dealing with what to put on them rather than how to. If you ask a question such as "Okay, but where am I gonna use it?", the answer is easy. You could want your students to choose an important day of their lives and prepare a photo album or you may require them with making their own calendar in their own style. If you want to know more about Journi you may click here to download it.

Gamification in ELT

 Hi everyone! Today's topic is Gamification and ELT. This video includes; What is Gamification? Why do we use it in ELT? Also, an example of by mentioning a game. I hope you enjoy!