Skip to main content

How to request? Powtoon Supported Content


  Hi everyone!




It's time to have fun. By fun, I mean fun while teaching. Teaching could be a lot boring sometimes, especially if you use old traditions. Today, it is time to be creative and make teaching fun for yourself and also for your students. With the help of a super useful website called Powtoon, you can create different animations and be creative as much as you want. Powtoon presents you with two options which are free membership or pro membership. Even if, with its free membership you can create many different presentations. Words can be boring sometimes, so I want you to see what I have done on Powtoon. In order to teach the form of "word like to" I created a short video. You can click the play button and enjoy yourselves.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gamification in ELT

 Hi everyone! Today's topic is Gamification and ELT. This video includes; What is Gamification? Why do we use it in ELT? Also, an example of by mentioning a game. I hope you enjoy!

ALL TOGETHER | Nearpod

Hi everyone! I'm just going to sink into the topic. Today, we'll talk about Nearpod which is such an improved type of teaching devices. By Nearpod, you can create classes, interact with your students, and present your topics there. However, Nearpod has much more to give, it gives you the chance of using VR without any other website, or device. Also, you can add resources and share them with your students. Additionally, Nearpod enables you to make live and formative, ongoing assessments or enables your students to make self-assessments. There are many other things that you could do by using Nearpod, I suggest you to have a look at it. In a nutshell, Nearpod includes what constructivism suggests applying and autonomy requires to have. I'm sure that I will use Nearpod as a mean of teaching when I start teaching. Here, you can find more detailed information: https://nearpod.com/ Also, you can watch this video to have an idea:

You've got a second chance! or Should I Say SECOND LIFE

  Hi everyone! If I say that you could be whatever you want, would you believe me? Probably not. Let me explain a little bit. Last week, our instructor told us about Second Life which is a new world (or I can say life) online. In Second Life, we have a new world and a new us. We can create an avatar with the appearance we want. In short, we can be whomever we want to be and do whatever we want to do. This app also used as an educational tool. One example of it is my instructor Tuncer Can's project which brought about a lot of attention. If you want to learn more about his work, you can check it online. As an example, I created myself and became a vampire. Here is my selfie as a vampire in SecondLife. I think you should try it, too. If you want to, you can click here in order to reach SecondLife.